Tuesday, 27 March 2012

The Road

When I was about to take the pic I just remembered Julio Iglesias's "La carretera" (The road) song. Yeah, don't ask why, but i love his songs, they remind me when i was a child and went in my dad's car to the beach.



Hair: Analog Dog - delora espresso
Skin: Ohna's skin - 2 tones, pinkish lips (only 8L!)
Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - Black
Make up: .:Glamorize:. Tasty Kiss Lips - Passion Fruit
Necklaces: MG - Necklace - Babette - Combo Sets and Singles - IVS white
MG - Necklace - Mermaid's heart - Silver joyas plata corazon
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Laquered Etched Silver bracelet
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails R (hand size 15)
Dress: Izzie's - Summer Dress yellow
Shoes: R2 "Hoku" White
Pose: Rose Pose 3 - Label Motion

* I wanna say THANKS to Maxi Gossamer, Izzie Button and rei2 Aya. With your stuff is so much easy to make great pics! Love you <3

*Songpiration:



No comments:

Post a Comment